Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Monsters going to Tah-Dah! for the Christmas "salon"

I have a new collection of monsters that I'll be bringing to the store, Tah-Dah! in Montreal, 156, rue Jean-Talon E, Montréal, QC H2R 1S7 (514) 271-1313.

They will be for sale for $40 each, and buying one will help support me, and encourage me to make more!
I will have the same ones for sale at the October craft fair, and the ones with horns will be for sale at the 
2nd fair I'm selling at here in Verdun. 
Here is the information:
St.Willibrord Church
325 Willibrord Ave. -next to Verdun metro station
Verdun
Oh how I love furry monsters, but it's not the most fun fabric to work with :) I broke 2 sewing machine needles sewing these guys up. Thankfully they're adorable and super cuddly! Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment