Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hops & Hoos

After so long, I finally have some new plush to show off! These ones took a while to do, what with all the appointments I had last week, and my friends coming into town for a few days, I couldn't do much, but they're done! Hooray!

Hops: Little Bunnies!

Belle the bunny

Erol the bunny

Lemmy the bunny (probably the cutest of the bunch!)

Pinky the bunny

Winky the bunny

Hoos: The owls

Cherrie the owl

Polly the owl

Rizzo the owl

Squarey the owl

Violet the owl

Half of these are going to the store Tah-Dah! here in Montreal, but if you love any of them and would like to buy it, please let me know via email (link is on the top right of the blog window), and I will post it on Etsy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment