Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, November 02, 2012

In the workroom... November 2nd!



What's new in the work room at Curious Little Bird? For starters, tomorrow I'm going to be heading westbound to Ottawa for the URBAN CRAFT fair at the Great Canadian Theatre Company. I'm very much looking forward to it.


In other news I have a few new items that will be available this weekend. I have a new monster that I made out of kelly green fur. She's going to be called Sage, and will be available this weekend as well.


Isn't she adorable with her cute wings??

Lastly, I have some new pillow monsters for this weekend as well. They're one of a kind, and will be retailing for $70 each. I just need to find names for them before the end of today... They measure about 14 inches tall, and 10 inches wide not including the limbs.  I've photographed them next to my kitty Littleone (who happens to not look impressed, but he's just sleepy) for size reference.



Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend! If you happen to be in Ottawa, please stop by the craft fair and stay hi. Maybe you can adopt a monster for yourself. :)

4 comments:

  1. Cats never look happy if they're not the centre of attention! Love the new monsters: hope they found names in time and that you have a great time in Ottawa. Look forward to a catch-up, when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! He's just a little doll. I love him to pieces. :)

      Delete