Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 05, 2013

New furs for some limited edition monsters

Hello everyone!

Sorry again I haven't posted anything lately. I've had my head in the clouds this past year. Working alone in your apartment without a boss, or coworkers can be a challenge. Last year I was going to an entrepreneurial class almost daily for 12 months, and this year I'm again on my own. Sometimes I forget things, and pushing myself can be really arduous. But, I have finally managed to find some time to sketch up some new monster ideas to add to my collection, as well as make a trip to the fabric store to purchase some rare/limited edition furs (as well as some that will make more than 3 monsters). So without further ado, I give you my photo list of rare/limited edition furs:

Blue, pink & purple zigzag


Rusty orange fur


Hot hot pink with deep purple


Ivory & brown spotted fur


Light & medium brown striped fur


Hot pink long pile fur


Deep olive green fur


Plushy hot pink fur (short pile)


Rusty orange muppet shag


Black & white leopard print fur


Lemon yellow shaggy 


Charcoal grey fur


I won't be posting these on my website under the custom furry monster listing, so if there's a colour that you're in love with, and would like to see it turned into a monster, please don't hesitate to email me from my contact page with your fur colour choice after you've paid for your monster here: http://www.curiouslittlebird.ca/product/custom-cute-monster-furry-monster-in-your-choice-of-colors

NOTE: don't wait until Christmas to put in your order for these furs. These are very small quantities, making only 2-4 monsters each, and they will be gone before December even gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment