Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New monsters in my shop!

Hello everyone! I have a few new monsters up for sale in my shop. They're brand new, as in brand new pattern, never made before by me.

The first batch are my bearded monsters. They're all very awesome....

Ag - LIMITED EDITION!!

Brownie - LIMITED EDITION!!

Coralie

Lemmy - LIMITED EDITION!!

Leopold
This next monster is a one of a kind monster that is shaped like a loaf, and he's big enough to be used as a pillow!

Loaf Monster - ONE OF A KIND - only one for sale!
Loaf Monster 360 degrees
Finally I have monsters I've named Wabbits. There are only 2 in existence, and that makes them extremely rare...

Wabbit

These are all available in my shop: www.curiouslittlebird.ca .  Stay tuned because I have more new furs that I'll be making monsters out of, and as soon as I can, I'll be posting them here ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment