Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pinky goes to a business meeting


"Hi Pinky, how are you today?"

"Oh, you know, I'm okay, but Melanie could use some help growing her online presence."

"Is that so? Well I have a suggestion for her."

"Ok, let's hear it!"

"You should take photos of yourself and all your furry monster friends, in fun situations."

"Oh! That's a great idea! Thanks Doug!"

"You're welcome. I hope this will help your customers to interact with you, your products, and even inspire them to post their own situational photos with their own Curious Little Bird monsters."


"Great! Let me just use your computer for just one second....."


"Hey!! Hellooooo? Can I be part of this photo project, too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment