Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tah-Dah! is now carrying Curious Little Bird plush!

Good morning fellow readers! Today is Saturday, and I finally have photos of my plush at the store Tah-Dah!.

For the past 3 weeks I only had 1 plush, and it seemed that folks were iffy about buying it thinking since it was the only one, was there something wrong with it? The owner, on the other hand, thinks slightly differently. She tells me "oh, just one left? Ooh I should buy it!" Well I took the lonely plush home and replaced it some owls, and the two horned monsters I made.







I have a lot of work to do in the next few weeks. There are a lot of folk out there who Christmas shop early, and Sabrina, the owner of this shop, advised me to stock up her store by mid-October. Good plan! Christmas should be a nice time of year to make up some of the money I haven't made during the month of August and part of September. There's also the Old Skool Craft Fairs coming up in October and December I want to participate in, so lots to do!

For information about Tah-Dah!:

Store selling only handmade objects made in Quebec

155, rue Jean-Talon Est
Montreal, QC H2R 1S7

Their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tah-dah-Boutique-Galerie-M%C3%A9tiers-dart/415018220081?ref=ts


I hope you can check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment