Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 01, 2011

DIY Tie Bracelet

I bought this really cheap (and I mean cheap) tie at Dollarama the other day for my Halloween costume at the October Old Skool Craft fair I'm attending.

Being a woman, I don't wear ties, and I had this great idea to use this one for two things. The first is a tie, the 2nd is as a bracelet. I cut the really skinny part of tie, just long enough to wrap around my wrist and overlap. I used some half inch diameter snaps.

Here's the final result!










Now that you see how it's done, maybe you'll all go out and find the funkiest tie you can at your local thrift shop and make your own! Think about all the really cool combinations you can do? I can!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment