Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Designer Fabrics for Designer Plush!

I braved the cold and rainy weather outside today for two reasons. One, to get away from my very disrespectful downstairs neighbour who doesn't seem to care if his music is loud. I don't care if it's 2 pm, if I am positive he's home, I don't blast it. I only play the music war when he's being the jerk. Thanks to my friend Heather M., I got some 'new' speakers with a hardcore sub woofer. I crank it when he's being a jerk, and I sing at the top of my lungs. Yeah, I'm being equally a jerk, but whatever! :) HAHA!


The 2nd reason I left today was to go check out this great little fabric store, also a cafe, in Notre dame des graces or NDG, here in Montreal. It's called Emeline and Annabelle. They're on 6050 Monkland Avenue.

Here's the amazing, and gorgeous fabrics I got!











No comments:

Post a Comment