Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My first sale at Perfide!

I'm so excited! I called Perfide to do a follow up, see if she's sold any of my creations, and she did! Pete was the first lucky recipient to go to a good home!


It looks positive with Perfide. I'll be giving her more plush dolls in a few weeks for Christmas. Yay!

On a side note, I have two things to mention. First, I finished ALL the furry monsters I'm going to bring to Tah-Dah!. I'm so glad that's done. What I'm not happy about is I still have 18 fur monsters to stuff and sew, and that doesn't make me happy.

Another side note, I will be selling my plush at a local craft fair in Montreal in 2 weeks!
Old Skool Crafts - Carnaval D'Halloween Artisan Fair October 22nd - 23rd!
 If you're in Montreal, I hope to see you there. We'll be at St-Michael's church at 105 St Viateur, corner of St-Urbain.


I hope you can all come and support me! Maybe even buy a little monster or plush owl to take home and be your new cuddle friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment