Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 28, 2011

Hand Painted Owls For Your Collection

I've created a monster! No, not really. I did, however, create a very cute, little plush owl that's been hand painted. I don't have a name for him (or her) yet, but I am taking suggestions.

I painted this little guy who's about 6" wide and 7" tall with acrylic paint, and then a gel medium over top to protect the paint, and give it a little gloss. On the back, I used a wooly fabric which is soft, and gives it a more cushy feel to it. It nicely matches the brown paint on the front.

My plan is to make more, in larger sizes, and available in different price ranges. This owl (if not sold by mid December's craft fair), will be available in my shop on Etsy at http://www.curiouslittlebird.etsy.com

Here are some photos of my really awesome owl. Keep in mind this entire doll is copyrighted by me, Curious Little Bird, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment