Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Posting Dates

Here is detailed information on the order time for Christmas. If you order before (not on) these dates, you should receive your Curious Little Bird plushies on time for Christmas.


Within Canada

PARCELS
Regular Parcel™: Dec. 12 (the shipping is quoted for this type of parcel)
****Xpresspost™: Dec. 21 (please send convo for shipping quote)
****Priority™ Next A.M.‡: Dec. 22 (please send convo for shipping quote)

Canada:

**** If you are purchasing after December 12th, and require your package to arrive before Christmas, please send me an email that explains this to me, and I will reserve the listing for you and make the appropriate changes to the shipping. All I want if for you to receive your packages on time! :)

---------------------

To the USA

PARCELS
Expedited Parcel™: Dec. 8 (the shipping is quoted for this type of parcel)
****Xpresspost™: Dec. 16 (please send convo for shipping quote)
****Priority™ Worldwide†: Dec. 20 (please send convo for shipping quote)

USA: **** If you are purchasing after December 8th, and require your package to arrive before Christmas, please send me a convo that explains this to me, and I will reserve the listing for you and make the appropriate changes to the shipping. All I want if for you to receive your packages on time! :)

---------------------

International


PARCELS
Air Parcel: Nov. 22 – 29 (the shipping is quoted for this type of parcel)
****Xpresspost™: Dec. 1 – Dec. 6 (please send convo for shipping quote)
****Priority™ Worldwide†: Dec. 15 – Dec. 17 (please send convo for shipping quote)

International: **** If you are purchasing after November 29th, and require your package to arrive before Christmas, please send me a convo that explains this to me, and I will reserve the listing for you and make the appropriate changes to the shipping. All I want if for you to receive your packages on time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment