Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 28, 2011

Would You Like To Sponsor Curious Little Bird?



I love promoting shops, blogs, and websites that I enjoy and am happy to accept sponsors who click with my and my readers interests!

As a beginning blogger, I’m offering free sponsorship to other blogs or independent shops, all I ask is that we do a button swap, just email me at shop [at] curiouslittlebird [dot] ca. Buttons must be 190 x 190 for the large size, or 190 x 90 for the small size!

Below is my advertising options if you would prefer to pay for your ad.

Advertising Options

 
Choose Your Ad Size


After you've checked out with PayPal, I will communicate with you via email to get everything set up. I will respond within 24 hours, so if you don't hear from me right away, don't fret. :-) I will respond! If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to shop@curiouslittlebird.ca

Other Ways To Get Involved

♥ Giveaways: Giveaways generate a lot of extra traffic and are one of the best ways to get noticed. If you have something you’d like to offer up for giveaway, please email me to discuss.


Thanks so much for your interest in sponsoring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment