Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, December 03, 2011

More monsters!!

Before I get to the point of this post, did I mention in any of my earlier posts how hard it is to start your own business? It's not just about production, but there's the whole aspect of writing a good business plan, taking courses to learn how to study the market (who's your target market etc.), and lastly (for me anyway) is trying to incorporate classes, homework, producing dolls for the upcoming fairs. I have to say that my homework's been put on the back burner for the moment. I have one more week to go, then it's my last holiday fair this coming weekend.

Speaking of this fair, it's the 2nd part of the Winter Fairs of the Artisan Elves.

Dec. 10th- 11th, 2011
11:00 – 18:00
105 St.Viateur W. (corner St.Urbain)
St.Michael's Church
Free Entrance

Old Skool Craft Fair Poster 

This fair is one of the few last fairs of the holiday season, ending the handmade movement for 2011. If you live in Montreal, or nearby, and you appreciate handmade items, then I think you should come to this. I'll be there with my booth, with new monsters (which I am now going to talk about).

So I have some new monsters to show you! They're not all made from the funky furs I bought last month, but they're super cute and will be available to buy Dec 10th and 11th from me, or on Etsy as a made to order item (until Dec 11th) and then it'll be changed to 'ready to ship.' There will still be some time to order monsters for Christmas (although you might have to email me if you want it early as I know the post office will be inundated with packages quite soon).


Without further ado, here are my new monsters!


Zeti the Yeti

Kat the unicorn monster

Margie the orange monster

Bitt the monster engineer

Drew the superior intelligent monster


 Stay tuned for future posts! I have some better photos of my key chain monsters, and my bunnies. I'll be blogging about them next week, once the fair is over.


Have a great rest of the weekend! xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment