Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 16, 2011

I've updated my blog...

Happy Friday!

I have news! Do you notice anything different about my blog? Well for one I went back to my regular header (it's good to stay consistent), and secondly I now have pages (the thin bar right below my header)!!! I have one for my plush collection, one all about me, a page for my press, and finally a store page. Now the store page isn't really a store, but it links the big image to my Etsy shop. Until I add a store on that page, I think it's best to have a link. Essentially I'm trying to make my blog look more like a website than a blog, right? The more professional it looks, the better. I think it goes well with the bought URL I have as well. Nice and professional. :-)

I'd love to hear any feedback or comments you might have regarding my site. 


PS: For those reading my blog in their email (like my mom, my friend Heather or Ryan), click on this link to see my blog/website live on the internet:  http://www.curiouslittlebird.ca

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment