Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Grandpa Monster!

Good weekend my blogger followers! How is everyone enjoying their weekend so far? It's been snowing here in Montreal for 2 days straight, and out of the 4 people who live next to me and share the stairs going to our doors, no one has helped to shovel snow. I've done it 5 times in 48 hours. I keep telling myself I only do it for myself. :) Besides, I've already fell down the stairs once in July), injuring my left foot (which by the by is still healing), and I want to make sure my trek down the stairs is safe.

Yesterday I decided to try out a new pattern. Half fur, half wooly fabric. I really like it, but I don't know if I'll be able to make many more. I prefer the solid colour in the front with the fur, but most of what I have is crazy patterns, and it just wouldn't work in the front.


I think this guy is totally cuddly! He's about 12 inches tall and 12 inches wide. Really large, and cuddly worthy. He'll be listed on Etsy soon. :)

He's the only one of his kind. Don't hesitate to snatch him up when you see him on etsy.

http://www.curiouslittlebird.etsy.com

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: