Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meet My February Sponsors

Hello everyone! I’m excited to introduce my February Sponsors! I hope you’ll take a minute to get to know them, and check out their shops and/or blogs! :)


Crafted


Well hello there! My name is Dom, I am a twenty something year old girl from Sydney Australia. I am totally obsessed with all things crafty! So much so I have been working in craft shops for over 5 years now! I use my blog, Crafted to further my obsession by sharing a whole bunch of crafty goodness with the world! If you love makering too make sure you pop on over and check out my blog. :) I also sell some of my handmade creations in my store on etsy. :)

Visit her: Etsy Blog


Pwark!
Hey there! 
It's TiWi, the creator of the PWARK!  I started creating monsters in 2008.  It all started for a contest where you had to take an object and turn it in a new thing, so I took a t-shirt and turned it into a monster.  I didn't win the contest, but my friends and family saw the result and begun asking for creatures.  This is how it all started, in my living room.  Now, 4 years later, my monsters are more sophisticated than they were.  I also have a full room for them, but they keep invading all my place anyway.  They are still made of clothes that people give me, the only thing that is new is the Polyfill used to stuff them. After a couple of years of picking old clothes from everywhere, this is what the studio looks like: 


As you can see, I won't miss fabrics soon!  And new ones always keep coming in!  So, every creature is one of a kind!   

Visit him:  Etsy Blog Website












No comments:

Post a Comment