Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 09, 2012

papernstitch

If you haven't yet heard, I'm one of the exhibitors this month on the website papernstitch. Papernstitch is an online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, and makers selling handmade goods. The exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level. I like knowing I'm pretty awesome to have been chosen. :)

  <------ Click me. 


The website where I'm exhibiting looks similar to Etsy, and it's easy to purchase something you like. The photo will ask to take you to the site where the item is for sale. Easy peasy. :)

Here's a preview of the page of my products.



 Don't forget to tell your friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment