Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 16, 2012

Blog URL will be changing...

In less than 2 months my www.curiouslittlebird.ca URL will be expiring, and when I renew it, I will be removing it from the blog, and reinstating my blogspot URL which is melanieaudet.blogspot.com. My store on Big Cartel will be taking over the curiouslittlebird.ca URL, so all of you who follow this blog, or have the feed in Google Reader, please take note that you will have to re-follow me when the URL changes, and you'll have to change your feeds.

Don't worry though, it won't happen until May, and when it gets closer to the date, I'll let you know again.

I simply wanted to warn you all in advance. If you would like to start now, the regular URL is http://www.melanieaudet.blogspot.com  You can change your google readers to that link, and it'll redirect you.

Thanks a lot for your understanding. :) If you have any questions, feel free to post them. I love comments. :)

Keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. When you make the switch will let us know with a post? I find it easiest to switch my Google Reader subscription from the post that announces the move, but other's may do things differently!

    ReplyDelete