Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Limited Styles Available

Hello! It's ... oh, it's already 12 am on Thursday morning. I've been working hard to add to my store, and thought I'd take a break and write a post. I noticed I haven't written one in a few days, cause not much has happened really.

I do have some new monsters from new furs (some furs I had for a while but was hesitant to use - but now glad). These will be a limited edition, as I may not go back and buy more, or I might. It really all depends on how popular they are.

The following monsters will be available at Perfide, and Tah-Dah!. I can also take special orders for these guys. Just send me message with the monster you prefer, and I can certainly work out something for you. :)

My fave. I call him "Puffy"


He's awesome. :)


This silver fur is so soft, and I love the pattern on his arms and legs.


This fur I wasn't sure about, but it turned out to be pretty awesome!


Some really cool fuzzy, matted-looking shaggy fur in a shiny silver.


The softest, cushiest orange fur ever!


This is a dark teal green-blue fur that's really fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment