Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Tidbit

A old man approached me once at a grocery store as I was checking the eggs to make sure none were broken in the carton, and he told me this. He said that the eggs that had a lot of calcium were the ones that had the rough, bumpy shells. He then walked away. It stuck with me ever since.

Since that day, every time I go to the grocery store to buy eggs, and I'm moving them in the carton to check if they're broken, I notice how smooth the eggs feel, and I wonder how delicate those shells must be, and how lacking they are in calcium. I think of that old man who told me this random tidbit.

Food for thought....

1 comment: