Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1 Year Blog Anniversary


I'm a little late in celebrating this, but it's been 1 year since I started this blog, and that I wanted to start my own business! But today's post is all about my blog.

My blog birthday is February 11, 2011. So I'm a few months behind, but that's okay!



I have learned a lot in the past year blogging. My most important lesson to date is that you can't just blog haphazardly! I was doing that for a whole year, and during the past 4 months nothing new was being created, and I didn't have anything to talk about. I've learned that it's important (for those who blog for their business anyway) to have a schedule and know what you're going to blog about in advance (usually a month in advance).

The other lesson I've learned is that in order to get followers, one most visit and comment on other people's blogs. I tend to live in a world that's all about me, and I have to constantly remind myself to go out and read and comment on other blogs. If only I could get the blog follower numbers as high as my Facebook and Twitter followers. If I did that, I'd be such a happy camper!

I love to learn, and I know that this next year will yield a lot of new lessons.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment