Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Blog URL is Changing Today, April 3rd

Ok valued Curious Little Bird blog readers, it's time! I know I said I'd be switching over the URL of my blog in May, but I want to promote my new store on Big Cartel now. So starting today, Tuesday, April 3rd, my blog will be http://www.curiouslittlebird-blog.ca Please make sure you change your Google Readers to that, and I would really love it if you could all continue to follow me with the new URL.

As of today (Tuesday), www.curiouslittlebird.ca will go directly to Big Cartel. If perhaps you don't change your link on time, it's highly possible that either you'll get a "this page does not exist" message, or you will be redirected to my shop. But don't worry, because there's a link in my store to my blog.

I honestly don't know what will happen, as I've never had to change a blog because someone moved.

To recap:

New blog URL: www.curiouslittlebird-blog.ca 

Store URL:  www.curiouslittlebird.ca


If you have any questions, please post them! But the new URL should be in effect tomorrow which is Wednesday, April 4rd, 2012. (new information from the CIRA saying that the URL takes 24 hours to take effect on the web).

No comments:

Post a Comment