Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Introducing My New April Sponsors

Happy April everyone! I'd like to introduce to you my new sponsors! Thanks so much for your support! I hope everyone will take time to get to know them, and check out their links.

Magical Daydream



Hi! I am Mariƫlle, I live in the Netherlands and I love to make things, to challenge myself to be more creative, and to turn ordinary every day things into a magical world of wonder. I blog about my creative pursuits, from painting t-shirts at night to making rainbow cake, sketching, making a kite, sewing a dress, traveling, bike make-overs and many more things.

Visit her:  Blog 


Nobody Puts Sarah In The Corner!


My name is Sarah & I run the little ole' blog NobodyputsSarahintheCorner! I'm an exec assistant by day and a crafty cat lady by night; just a simple nerdy blogger in the midwest! Stop on by for my fun Outfit Posts, Kitty Corner, Awkward & Awesome Thursdays, DIY Fridays, and Things I'm loving blog posts!

Visit her:  Blog  Facebook  Twitter 


RAWR Creatures


Hi! My name is Jayme and I’m the owner of RAWR Creatures. 
By day I’m a graphic designer at an advertising agency, and in my spare time I create and hand sew as many sock Creatures as I possibly can. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, with my little kitty Boo, and I am known to have ‘maybe’ more than a couple of collections ;) I love finding odds and ends, bits and baubles and little treasures to use in my Creature making – this helps to make each RAWR Creature unique and special.

I love getting to know other crafty types and artists from around the world, so if you stop by, please leave me a message so I can say hi back :)

Visit her:  Blog  Facebook  Shop  Twitter 



Gleeful Things


Hey there! I'm Julie & I run a blog and business called Gleeful Things. I’m 29 going on 21 or so and live near Los Angeles, CA in an area known as the South Bay, just a few minutes from the beach! I spend a lot of my free time hula hooping, going for bikes rides, and of course crocheting. My blog is proof of my obsession with crafting as I often post tutorials & crafty inspiration. I love all things handmade and have been publishing my own crochet patterns since 2006.

Visit her:  Ravelry  Hat Shop  Facebook  Twitter


Foxy Whiskers


My name is Lou and I'm from Western Australia. Cupcakes, Tea-parties, DIY's and everyday silliness is what you will find over at my little blog, Foxy Whiskers. I blog about anything and everything that pops into my head! Come over and say Hi! I love making new friends!

Visit her:  Blog  Twitter  BlogLovin'  

No comments:

Post a Comment