Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Little Dragon Sketch

As you all have noticed, my blogging has become more sporadic. I've sort of run out of stuff to talk about! Haha  I really need to sit down and set up a blogging schedule. I'll have more business stuff to talk about once I get into more depth of my sales courses.

For now, let's look at a cute drawing I did on my iPad last night!


This cute dragon was drawn completely on my iPad, all with the tip of my index finger. I think I erased and re-drew his left eye 5 times! I couldn't see what I was doing! I did order some styluses, and I can't wait to start using them! I have a few other sketching apps that would be more fun with a stylus.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment