Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 04, 2012

10 Things that make me happy


Here's a short post of 10 things that make me happy on a dreary, rainy day.

A sweet monster with a happy face, and bangs!

My little honey, Littleone, who's all curled up in the cutest way!

I live in Quebec, with an abundance of awesome maple syrup. The best stuff comes from a can, because I know it's from the maple sugar 'farms' in the province. Mmmm!

A very healthy breakfast of porridge with raspberries, scrambled eggs, and toast with cheese whiz (not so healthy). :)

Squeak with his handmade hat! This made me laugh!

Really fun custom monsters holding balloons!

Birds peeking out of the public bird houses in the park.

Seeing a butterfly flit by, and then marveling when it stops with its wings open, ready for a photograph!!

Sitting on my balcony on a sunny and warm evening.

When Squeak looks at me over his shoulder. It's always cute, and it always makes me happy.




Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed my favorite things. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment