Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Make Pixel Art for free!


I was looking for some inspiration on the interwebs to cover up another grease stain on one of my favorite purple hoodies. The silly stain is not in the best of spots... just right of the middle, breast pocket height (give or take an inch).

I love how when I search for something, it takes me on a wild ride throughout the web. At one point I was Googling "DIY pixel art t-shirt" and came upon this website http://makepixelart.com/free/#


You can draw for free, any image you want, and then save it. It's pixelated fun! And I think I've decided what I'm going to put on my sweater now....

This: 

Enjoy, and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment