Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

New monsters in store!

I've noticed that I haven't posted anything new in my blog in over a month, and I'm sorry about that. There haven't been many new developments in my business lately. I've been working on restocking a few stores around Canada, as well as slowly building up my inventory for this fall & Christmas. Now's the time to do so, since business is slow.

I have some new monsters to show you!


This guy was a custom order for a customer who wanted zebra fur!


This little guy is made out of some new (and totally fuzzy) royal blue fur. I was only able to buy 2 meters, so he's going to be a limited edition monster. I haven't yet settled on a name, but I've been given some good suggestions...

Claude / Rain / Storm / Midnight / Blueberry Igoo / Night Shadow / Night Cloud / Steven / Igou / Night Urchin (or Urch for short) / Bubble

I think I really like Blueberry... suits him well. What do you think?

Also, in case you didn't know this (and I've been so out of it these days), I have a coupon floating around Facebook! It's offering 20% off anything in my store! You can claim it now, but the coupon expires at midnight on March 31, 2013 eastern standard time.



Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment