Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Underground art and music fair this weekend!


This coming weekend, March 9 to 10, there's the 'Underground salon of art and music of Montreal' being held at St-Denis' church in the plateau, across the street from Laurier metro.

The event is 11 am to 5 pm both days, and there will be art, stuffed monsters, music and more to collect!

I'm going to be there, along with my furries, fleecies, and maybe even a pillow monster.

Entry to this event is free, and we hope you can make it at least one of these days!

If you do happen to stop by, I hope you can adopt a loving monster into your home. :) I will have many to choose from.

I have some new cell phone sleeves that are of a different style, without fur, and lined with cotton/polyester for strength. These work well for going in pockets.

I will also have a few new styles, and some limited editions that are the last ones (mainly the pink furry one with the red branched horns).

Here's a collection of what I'll have for sale:

Plush Keychains - Various colours and facial expressions

Stuffed monster collection

Cell phone sleeve - New style


I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment