Thursday, March 07, 2013

Underground art and music fair this weekend!


This coming weekend, March 9 to 10, there's the 'Underground salon of art and music of Montreal' being held at St-Denis' church in the plateau, across the street from Laurier metro.

The event is 11 am to 5 pm both days, and there will be art, stuffed monsters, music and more to collect!

I'm going to be there, along with my furries, fleecies, and maybe even a pillow monster.

Entry to this event is free, and we hope you can make it at least one of these days!

If you do happen to stop by, I hope you can adopt a loving monster into your home. :) I will have many to choose from.

I have some new cell phone sleeves that are of a different style, without fur, and lined with cotton/polyester for strength. These work well for going in pockets.

I will also have a few new styles, and some limited editions that are the last ones (mainly the pink furry one with the red branched horns).

Here's a collection of what I'll have for sale:

Plush Keychains - Various colours and facial expressions

Stuffed monster collection

Cell phone sleeve - New style


I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment