Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Canada Post Photo Contest

Hey everyone! I posted a photo on the My Canada Photo Contest at http://mycanadaphoto.ca/man-runs-grab-next-wave  Come to the site, and LIKE the photo and Tweet it too!! The prizes are pretty sweet... A digital camera (unfortunately not an DSLR but still),  or an iPad 2, or the grand prize is a VIA Rail Explore Canada Package valued at $10,000 (including $2,000 spending money on a Visa gift card. Below is the photo I submitted for this contest. I submitted this same photo for a Canada photo contest for the Gazette newspaper here in Montreal, and I came VERY close to winning! SO please vote for me!! I'd love to have the grand prize!


To have a little background info on this picture, I took this at the beach near Tofino, British Columbia. It was April 2006 or 2007, really cold, and this guy fully dressed in his gear was running out to catch some waves. I thought he was crazy because it was really cold, but look at how awesome this shot is!?! I even used my little point-and-shoot Canon to grab this. Nifty!!

So don't forget.... click here.... http://mycanadaphoto.ca/man-runs-grab-next-wave to vote for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment