Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Art I Found From My Sketchbook

Happy Tuesday everyone! I found some really awesome sketches I had completely forgotten about in my various sketchbooks, and finally scanned and uploaded them to my computer. Here's a little visual eye candy for today. :)

A little side note, these images are all copyright of Curious Little Bird and Melanie Audet, and you cannot download them without my express permission. 

I hope you enjoy!









 A little side note, these images are all copyright of Curious Little Bird and Melanie Audet, and you cannot download them without my express permission. 










A little side note, these images are all copyright of Curious Little Bird and Melanie Audet, and you cannot download them without my express permission. 

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment