Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Button Brigade

I have a very small, but very awesome collection of buttons. Not the kind of buttons you put on a shirt, but that you wear like a brooch.

I have 3 that I want to share with you today.



This is my "What .... was I talking about?" button. I can't remember where I bought this, but when I saw it I knew I had to have it. This is exactly how it goes with me! I sometimes will start with an ending in mind, and then I'll start going off in different tangents and eventually lose my train of thought. It happened to me a week ago, and I still don't remember what I meant to be talking about.





 This button was given to me probably about 12 years ago by my brother. If you're not into sci-fi, it's the communicator button from Star Trek. I never wear this, but I've kept it all this time. I'm sure eventually it might be worth something. Who knows.



This is my favorite button. It's really, really old. It was made when the comic strip "Grimmy" was being published in the newspaper.  Perhaps it still is! I think this is a funny button. Sure, it's raining in the illustration on the button, but my mind goes in the gutter when I read this! hahaha  Now that I think about it, I think I've had this button for a good 15 years now. This is a collectible!

Well I hope you enjoyed my button collection :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment